The clustering module described in the journal paper IEEE PAMI 2013: A Framework for Automatic Modeling from Point Cloud Data has been made available on GitHub.
P2C clustering is a robust unsupervised clustering algorithm based on a hierarchical statistical analysis of the geometric properties of the data which was specifically designed for XYZ maps.
- Semantic Segmentation from Remote Sensor Data and the Exploitation of Latent Learning for Classification of Auxiliary Tasks, CVIU 2021 July 13, 2021
- EyeTAP: A Novel Technique using Voice Inputs to Address the Midas Touch Problem for Gaze-based Interactions, IJHCS April 20, 2021
- IDEA: Index of Difficulty for Eye tracking Applications. An Analysis Model for Target Selection Tasks, HUCAPP, 2021 January 9, 2021
- Dynamic Foveated Rendering for Redirected Walking in Virtual Reality, ACM SIGGRAPH 2020 June 29, 2020
- FELiX: Fixation-based Eye Fatigue Load Index A Multi-factor Measure for Gaze-based Interactions IEEE HSI 2020 May 15, 2020