The clustering module described in the journal paper IEEE PAMI 2013: A Framework for Automatic Modeling from Point Cloud Data has been made available on GitHub.
P2C clustering is a robust unsupervised clustering algorithm based on a hierarchical statistical analysis of the geometric properties of the data which was specifically designed for XYZ maps.
- Dynamic Foveated Rendering for Redirected Walking in Virtual Reality, ACM SIGGRAPH 2020 June 29, 2020
- FELiX: Fixation-based Eye Fatigue Load Index A Multi-factor Measure for Gaze-based Interactions IEEE HSI 2020 May 15, 2020
- Inattentional Blindness for Redirected Walking Using Dynamic Foveated Rendering, IEEE Access, 2020 February 21, 2020
- Portal to knowledge: A Virtual Library Using Markerless Augmented Reality System for Mobile Device, SPIE AR|VR|MR 2020 January 10, 2020
- 17th ACM SIGGRAPH’s International Conference on Virtual Reality Continuum and its Application in Industry 2019 November 5, 2019