The clustering module described in the journal paper IEEE PAMI 2013: A Framework for Automatic Modeling from Point Cloud Data has been made available on GitHub.
P2C clustering is a robust unsupervised clustering algorithm based on a hierarchical statistical analysis of the geometric properties of the data which was specifically designed for XYZ maps.
- NSERC CRD/DND project DAEDALUS kick-off August 1, 2018
- 3DTV Conference 2018 – Single-shot Dense Reconstruction with Epic-flow May 23, 2018
- ISPRS Technical Commission II Symposium, 2018 – Underwater Photogrammetry in Very Shallow Waters: Caustics Effect Removal and Main Challenges May 15, 2018
- IEEE Journal of Oceanic Engineering – DeepCaustics: Classification and Removal of Caustics from Underwater Imagery May 10, 2018
- 15th Conference on Computer and Robot Vision 2018 – Deep Autoencoders with Aggregated Residual Transformations for Urban Reconstruction from Remote Sensing Data April 24, 2018